Booster are recommended for procedures to achieve the best results during and after. They help
when working the pigment into the skin, increasing colour retention and locking the pigment in place
so fewer re touches are needed.
Doreme Eye Booster
● Neutralize the salt in our tears
● Reduces the transport of lymph, increasing pigment retention.
● Allow puncture holes to shut at a faster rate, fixing the pigment in place.
● Help with fading, allowing a shorter touch up session.
How To Use:
● Add 1 drop of Booster Eye to the pigment used for the procedure and stir well
● Add Booster Eye with a micro-brush on broken skin. Make sure that Booster Eye doesn’t
get in the eyes. If this happens, flush with eyewash
● Continue your procedure
For more information including a how to use guide please see the 2 PDFs below:
|Doreme Colour Guide||Doreme Guide|